- UNIX ulimit Settings
- Describes user resources limits (i.e.
ulimit) and introduces
the considerations and optimal configurations for systems that run
- System Collections
- Introduces the internal collections that MongoDB uses to track
per-database metadata, including indexes, collections, and
- Database Profiler Output
- Describes the data collected by MongoDB’s operation profiler,
which introspects operations and reports data for analysis on
performance and behavior.
- Server Status Output
- Provides an example and a high level overview of the output of the
- Describes the internal operation of MongoDB’s journaling facility
and outlines how the journal allows MongoDB to provide provides
durability and crash resiliency.
- Exit Codes and Statuses
- Lists the unique codes returned by
mongod processes upon exit.