- MongoDB CRUD Operations >
- MongoDB CRUD Concepts
MongoDB CRUD Concepts¶
- Read Operations
Queries are the core operations that return data in MongoDB. Introduces queries, their behavior, and performances.
- Write Operations
Write operations insert, update, or remove documents in MongoDB. Introduces data create and modify operations, their behavior, and performances.
- Atomicity and Transactions
- Describes write operation atomicity in MongoDB.
- Distributed Write Operations
- Describes how MongoDB directs write operations on sharded clusters and replica sets and the performance characteristics of these operations.
Continue reading from Write Operations for additional background on the behavior of data modification operations in MongoDB.