- Aggregation >
- Aggregation Examples
On this page
This document provides the practical examples that display the capabilities of aggregation.
- Aggregation with the Zip Code Data Set
- Use the aggregation pipeline to group values and to calculate aggregated sums and averages for a collection of United States zip codes.
- Aggregation with User Preference Data
- Use the pipeline to sort, normalize, and sum data on a collection of user data.
- Map-Reduce Examples
- Define map-reduce operations that select ranges, group data, and calculate sums and averages.
- Perform Incremental Map-Reduce
- Run a map-reduce operations over one collection and output results to another collection.
- Troubleshoot the Map Function
- Steps to troubleshoot the map function.
- Troubleshoot the Reduce Function
- Steps to troubleshoot the reduce function.