The MongoDB 3.2 Manual¶
New online courses
- M310: MongoDB Security course will provide you with the knowledge to create secured deployments of MongoDB for production-ready environments. This 3-week class will provide you with a complete understanding of MongoDB’s powerful security features and integration capabilities. Learn More.
- Getting Started with MongoDB Atlas. See also MongoDB Atlas Manual.
- Getting Started with Spark and MongoDB. See also MongoDB Connector for Spark Manual.
- Adobe Experience Manager and MongoDB.
Welcome to the MongoDB 3.2 Manual! MongoDB is an open-source, document database designed for ease of development and scaling. The Manual introduces key concepts in MongoDB, presents the query language, and provides operational and administrative considerations and procedures as well as a comprehensive reference section. 
For new features in MongoDB 3.2, see Release Notes for MongoDB 3.2
MongoDB provides a Getting Started Guide in the following editions.
Once you complete the Getting Started Guide, you may find the following topics useful.
Getting involved in the MongoDB community is a great way to build relationships with other talented and like minded engineers, increase awareness for the interesting work that you are doing, and sharpen your skills. To learn about the MongoDB community, see Get Involved with MongoDB.
In addition to the documentation, there are many ways to learn to use MongoDB. You can:
The manual is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License
For information on MongoDB licensing, see MongoDB Licensing.
- MongoDB, Inc.
- The company behind MongoDB.
- MongoDB Atlas
- Database as a service.
- MongoDB Cloud Manager
- A cloud-based hosted operations management solution for MongoDB.
- MongoDB Ops Manager
- Enterprise operations management solution for MongoDB: includes Automation, Backup, and Monitoring.
- MongoDB Ecosystem
- The documentation available for the drivers, frameworks, tools, and services for use with MongoDB.
|||The manual is also available as HTML tar.gz and EPUB|