The MongoDB 2.6 Manual¶
Welcome to the MongoDB 2.6 Manual! MongoDB is an open-source, document database designed for ease of development and scaling. The Manual introduces key concepts in MongoDB, presents the query language, and provides operational and administrative considerations and procedures as well as a comprehensive reference section. 
Getting involved in the MongoDB community is a great way to build relationships with other talented and like minded engineers, increase awareness for the interesting work that you are doing, and sharpen your skills. To learn about the MongoDB community, see Get Involved with MongoDB.
The manual is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License
For information on MongoDB licensing, see MongoDB Licensing.
The following resources provide additional information:
- MongoDB, Inc.
- The company behind MongoDB.
- MongoDB Events
- Upcoming events where you can learn more and meet members of the MongoDB community.
- MongoDB Blog
- Aggregator of popular MongoDB blogs.
- Slides and Video
- Presentations and videos from past MongoDB events.
- MongoDB Cloud Manager
- A cloud-based service for monitoring and backing up MongoDB deployments. Also consider the MongoDB Cloud Manager documentation.
- MongoDB Training
- MongoDB’s professional training offerings. Free online courses, online certification, in-person training, and private courses for your organization are available to help you learn to build, run, and deploy applications with MongoDB.
- MongoDB Ecosystem
- The documentation available for the drivers, frameworks, tools, and services for use with MongoDB.
|||The manual is also available as HTML tar.gz and EPUB|