Mongoid Documentation (5.1.0)
Mongoid is the officially supported ODM (Object-Document-Mapper) framework for MongoDB in Ruby. The Mongoid documentation has the following tutorials:
Mongoid 3 and 4
For documentation for Mongoid 3 and 4, see http://mongoid.github.io.
In addition to Mongoid, several other mappers are available:
- MongoMapper from John Nunemaker
- Mongomatic from Ben Myles
- MongoODM from Carlos Paramio
- MongoModel from Sam Pohlenz
- DriverAPILayer from Alexey Petrushin
All the mappers build on top of the basic Ruby driver and so some knowledge of that is useful, especially if you work with a custom MongoDB configuration.