Find and View a User¶
On this page
Find a User¶
You can specify filters that limit a list of users to a subset of users that satisfy the filter conditions.
View a User's Devices¶
When a user connects to your application, MongoDB Realm logs information similar to the following:
Logged information includes:
- The device platform, which will be either an http client ("chrome", "firefox", "phantomjs", etc.) or a mobile OS ("ios", "android", etc.)
- The platform version.
- Your app version on the device.
- A unique device ID.
To view this information, from the list of users, expand any user and then expand Devices.
View a User's Provider Data¶
Whenever a user connects to your application and authenticates using one of the authentication providers you have enabled, MongoDB Realm logs the provider data.
You can view this collection of Provider Data from within the list of users by doing the following:
- Find a user in the list of users.
- Expand the user, and then expand the Provider Data.
View a User's Activity Log¶
MongoDB Realm logs every request made by each of your Realm app
users, including executed function calls. Also, if a function writes to
the log using
these entries will be included within the function’s log output.
To view a user's request logs, follow these steps:
- Select App Users from the left navigation menu.
- Under the Users tab, find a user in the list and click on the ellipsis (
- Click View activity. This will redirect you to a log of requests made by that specific user. You can expand an entry to view details for that request.
- You can search for users in the
Userspage of the Realm UI.
- MongoDB Realm logs information such as user’s connected devices, provider data, and activity log