Create a Task Tracker App¶
In this tutorial, you will build a collaborative task tracker app with MongoDB Realm. With the app client, users can:
- Register themselves with email and password.
- Sign in to their account with their email and password and sign out later.
- View a list of projects they are a member of.
- View, create, modify, and delete tasks in projects.
- View a list of team members in their project.
- Add and remove team members to their project.
To get started, first:
Next, complete any of the following clients to work with your new backend:
- iOS with Swift
- Android with Kotlin
- Xamarin (iOS and Android) with C#
- A Node.js Command Line Interface (CLI)
Additionally, you can learn how to: