mongocli atlas maintenanceWindow describe¶
maintenanceWindow describe command retrieves the configuration of
one Atlas maintenance window
for the specified project. You can also view the configuration of a
maintenance window through the Atlas UI or API.
- Urgent Maintenance Activities
- Urgent maintenance activities such as security patches cannot wait for your chosen window. Atlas will start those maintenance activities when needed.
- Ongoing Maintenance Operations
- Once maintenance is scheduled for your cluster, you cannot change your maintenance window until the current maintenance efforts have completed.
- Maintenance Requires Replica Set Elections
- Atlas performs maintenance the same way as the maintenance procedure described in the MongoDB Manual. This procedure requires at least one replica set election during the maintenance window per replica set.
- Maintenance Starts As Close to the Hour As Possible
- Maintenance always begins as close to the scheduled hour as possible, but in-progress cluster updates or unexpected system issues could delay the start time.
mongocli atlas maintenanceWindow describe|get [ --output| -o ] [ --profile|-P <profile-name> ] [ --projectId <project-ID> ]
The command prints the following fields in the specified format to the terminal if the command succeeds. If the command prints an error, see Troubleshooting for recommended solutions.
DAY OF THE WEEK HOUR OF DAY START ASAP <number> <number> <boolean>
The following example uses the
mongocli atlas maintenanceWindow
describe command to retrieve the maintenance window configured for the
project specified in the default profile. It produces output in the
mongocli atlas maintenanceWindow describe
The previous command prints the following fields in the specified format to the terminal. To learn more about these fields, see Output.
DAY OF THE WEEK HOUR OF DAY START ASAP 5 15 false