mongocli atlas maintenanceWindow defer¶
- Urgent Maintenance Activities
- Urgent maintenance activities such as security patches cannot wait for your chosen window. Atlas will start those maintenance activities when needed.
- Ongoing Maintenance Operations
- Once maintenance is scheduled for your cluster, you cannot change your maintenance window until the current maintenance efforts have completed.
- Maintenance Requires Replica Set Elections
- Atlas performs maintenance the same way as the maintenance procedure described in the MongoDB Manual. This procedure requires at least one replica set election during the maintenance window per replica set.
- Maintenance Starts As Close to the Hour As Possible
- Maintenance always begins as close to the scheduled hour as possible, but in-progress cluster updates or unexpected system issues could delay the start time.
mongocli atlas maintenanceWindow defer [ --profile|-P <profile-name> ] [ --projectId <project-ID> ]
If the specified project has no upcoming scheduled maintenance, this command returns an error.
Maintenance window deferred.
The following example uses the
mongocli atlas maintenanceWindow
defer command to defer scheduled maintenance for one week for the
project specified in the default profile.
mongocli atlas maintenanceWindow defer