MongoDB Command Line Interface (
The MongoDB Command Line Interface (
mongocli) allows you to create and manage MongoDB Cloud
deployments with MongoDB Atlas. You can also use the MongoDB CLI to
manage your on-premises MongoDB environments with MongoDB Cloud Manager and
MongoDB Ops Manager. With the MongoDB CLI, you can quickly interact with MongoDB
services from the command line for easier testing and scripting.
- Install the MongoDB CLI
- Install the MongoDB CLI by using GitHub or downloading a binary.
- Configure the MongoDB CLI
- Configure MongoDB CLI settings through the command line, configuration file, or environment variables.
- Quick Start
- Get started with the MongoDB CLI and create a deployment and database users.
- Review the MongoDB CLI commands and options.
- Review advice for common issues.
- Release Notes
- Review the changelogs and notes for MongoDB CLI releases.
- Third-Party Licenses
- Review third-party licenses.