Model Specific Application Contexts¶
- Model Data for Atomic Operations
- Illustrates how embedding fields related to an atomic update within the same document ensures that the fields are in sync.
- Model Data to Support Keyword Search
- Describes one method for supporting keyword search by storing keywords in an array in the same document as the text field. Combined with a multi-key index, this pattern can support application's keyword search operations.
- Model Data for Schema Versioning
- Describes one method for schema iteration without downtime.
- Model Monetary Data
- Describes two methods to model monetary data in MongoDB.
- Model Time Data
- Describes how to deal with local time in MongoDB.
- Model Computed Data
- Describes how to derive a value from source data and store that value in a database.