Sharded Cluster Administration¶
- Config Server Administration
- This section contains articles and tutorials related to sharded cluster config server administration
- View Cluster Configuration
- View status information about the cluster's databases, shards, and chunks.
- Restart a Sharded Cluster
- Stop and restart a sharded cluster.
- Migrate a Sharded Cluster to Different Hardware
- Migrate a sharded cluster to a different hardware system, for example, when moving a pre-production environment to production.
- Add Shards to a Cluster
- Add a shard to add capacity to a sharded cluster.
- Remove Shards from an Existing Sharded Cluster
- Migrate a single shard's data and remove the shard.
- Manually clear
jumboflag from a chunk.
- Back Up Cluster Metadata
- Create a backup of a sharded cluster's metadata while keeping the cluster operational.
- Convert Sharded Cluster to Replica Set
- Convert a sharded cluster into a single replica set.
- Convert a Replica Set to a Sharded Cluster
- Convert a replica set to a sharded cluster in which each shard is its own replica set.
- Convert a Shard Standalone to a Shard Replica Set
- Convert a shard standalone instance to a shard replica set.