Replica Set Deployment Tutorials¶
The following tutorials provide information in deploying replica sets.
- Deploy a Replica Set
- Configure a three-member replica set for production systems.
- Deploy a Replica Set for Testing and Development
- Configure a three-member replica set for either development or testing systems.
- Deploy a Geographically Redundant Replica Set
- Create a geographically redundant replica set to protect against location-centered availability limitations (e.g. network and power interruptions).
- Add an Arbiter to Replica Set
- Add an arbiter to give a replica set an odd number of voting members to prevent election ties.
- Convert a Standalone to a Replica Set
- Convert an existing standalone
mongodinstance into a three-member replica set.
- Add Members to a Replica Set
- Add a new member to an existing replica set.
- Remove Members from Replica Set
- Remove a member from a replica set.
- Replace a Replica Set Member
- Update the replica set configuration when the hostname of a
mongodinstance has changed.