Getting Started with MongoDB (C# Edition)¶
Welcome to the Getting Started with MongoDB guide. This guide provides instructions to get you started using MongoDB. The guide covers the following topics:
- Introduction to MongoDB as well as instructions to Import Example Dataset;
- A brief overview of the C# Driver;
- Basic Insert, Find, Update, Remove operations plus Aggregation;
- Instructions on creating Indexes to improve query performance.
The MongoDB Shell Edition of this guide also includes instructions for installing MongoDB.
MongoDB Atlas: A cloud-hosted database service for running, monitoring, and maintaining MongoDB deployments.
This is the C# Driver edition of the guide. The Getting Started guide is available in the following editions:
For more information, see:
- The MongoDB Manual for a comprehensive documentation of MongoDB
- MongoDB University: Free, Online Courses for Developers and DBAs
- MongoDB Architecture Guide
- MongoDB Administration 101 Presentation
- Attend an upcoming MongoDB event or webinar
- For information on MongoDB licensing, see MongoDB Licensing.