Download Query Logs¶
On this page
- Required Permissions
- Log in to MongoDB Atlas.
- Select the Data Lake option on the left-hand navigation.
- Click for your Data Lake and select Download Logs from the dropdown.
- Select the Time Period for which you want to download logs from the dropdown.
- Click Download Logs and follow your browser prompts to download the file.
You can download logs of your Data Lake queries from the Atlas user interface. You can view the logs to determine information such as:
- The number and type of executed queries.
- The number of scanned documents.
The log is in JSON format and available as a
.gz file. Atlas Data Lake
retains the logs for up to 30 days. By default, the logs are generated
in UTC format. You can modify the time zone in the User
Preferences page to generate and download the logs in your time zone.
You can generate logs for:
- The last four, eight, twelve, or twenty-four hours.
- A specific date and time period.
To download Atlas Data Lake query logs, you must have the
Project Data Access Read Only or higher role.
To download query logs:
Select the Data Lake option on the left-hand navigation.¶
Click for your Data Lake and select Download Logs from the dropdown.¶
Select the Time Period for which you want to download logs from the dropdown.¶
Choose one of the following time periods:
- Last 4 Hours
- Last 8 Hours
- Last 12 Hours
- Last 24 Hours
- Custom Date
Click Download Logs and follow your browser prompts to download the file.¶
The downloaded log filename is in the following format: